Incorporating high speed PCB transfer, the Fusion platform offers the ultimate in flexibility, coupled with reduced line length at a lower cost compared to current market offerings.
The standard four station cell can be configured to handle PCB’s up to 381mm x 460mm – fluxer, preheat, solder, solder. For high speed applications this same unit can be configured as fluxer/preheat and up to three solder modules with as many as five heater options.
High Volume In Line - Fusion
- In-line motor driven width adjust through feed conveyor
- Conveyor side clamping
- DC servo drives with encoders on X, Y & Z axis
- Integral PC and machine mounted TFT monitor
- Inerted Nitrogen system
- Automatic fiducial correction system
- Motorised wire feed auto solder top-up & solder level detect
- Drop-Jet fluxer
- Solder wave height measurement and correction system
- Process viewing camera
- Multiple level password protection
- Solder bath coding – identifies correct bath for program