The Semi-Auto entry-level Miniko printer from Reprint provides the user with the functionality and features normally only found in more expensive semi-automatic machines.
An easy-to-use and intuitive graphical user interface with touch screen
control combined with the printer's state of the art servo motor control system provide precise, repeatable printing every time, all of the time.
Low maintenenance, low running costs and unrivalled reliability all packaged in an efficient benchtop design makes the Miniko the ideal choice for a wide range of production environments.
Semi Automatic Screenprinter
- 23"(584mm) standard screen frame format - Optional adaptor available for smaller frames.
- Closed loop servo motor control throughout the whole print cycle.
- A simple to use graphical user interface with touch screen control.
- Easy to use - no specialist training required.
- Small footprint. Available in bench top configuration or with optional stand-alone base..
- Optional twin camera vision system - also available with optional laser guidance.